Learn how to transform your life by tapping into deep consciousness and accessing the hidden, 95% of your mind. Learn about practical and empowering tools to reprogram your mind for total transformation and permanent results.
FREE WORKSHOP $0
Join board certified clinical Hypnotherapist Shivam Ray and discover secrets of the subconscious mind. Discover how "programming" of the subconscious mind creates our day-to-day experiences and the "script" for our lives—and how to change this programming to change your life. Discover the hidden power of your subconscious mind, which is 6,000 times more powerful than the conscious mind. From past lives and in utero memories, to achieving real and permanent results, your subconscious mind holds all the secrets for total transformation.
Hypnotherapy is a tool for profound transformation and empowerment. It is a natural way of accessing the subconscious mind to discover the “programming” that creates both our day-to-day experiences and the overall “script” or “life-story”.
With Hypnotherapy, we are able to not only uncover, but also able to quickly and permanently “re-write” or “re-program” the deep/subconscious mind to create desired changes in our lives. From self-esteem and confidence, to relationships and physical health and well-being, our subconscious mind holds the secret key to transformation.
Hypnotherapy gives us access to the hidden, 95% of our mind: the subconscious. This makes it a very powerful and efficient tool to create deep and lasting transformation. The conscious mind on the other hand makes up just 5% of our overall mind, making it less efficient and powerful for achieving the results we want.
Without alignment of both the conscious and subconscious mind, we often experience self-sabotage and frustration with same old patterns of behaviors, emotions, and thoughts.
Scientific studies have found the subconscious mind to be 6,000 times more powerful than the conscious mind; making it a very powerful resource we all already have. And because it is your mind, it is of great benefit to master it.
As an IBH certified Hypnotherapist and a graduate of Hypnotherapy Academy of America, Mr. Ray's professional training and education ranks amongst top 5% of hypnotherapists in the U.S.
Mr. Ray is an IBH certified hypnotherapist and an ad-junct professor, serving clients in the NJ/NY metropolitan area. Passionate about empowerment, healing, and transformation, his clients have seen remarkable results ranging from medical breakthroughs to personal growth and developments. His client centric and results oriented approach help create tangible and meaningful results in an environment that is compassionate and confidential. From small shifts, to giant leaps, the greatest source of satisfaction for Mr. Ray is seeing his clients being pleasantly surprised at their own sense of empowerment and self-healing. Don't miss this unique oportunity!